Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Dinner

This was the 1st holiday dinner at my place! My parents joined Mike and I for Easter Dinner.
Menu- Bourbon glazed ham, au gratin potatoes (both Mike’s Mom’s recipe), Fresh steamed green beans, and lemon bars my mom bought for dessert (which I should get her recipe they were delicious!).
Table setting- I went for bright colors (as opposed to pastels) so some of the pieces could be reused for summer. The overall theme was spring gardening. Chalk board wine glasses als0 the place cards from pier 1, silver rimmed water glasses form target, plain white dishes from Ikea, flatware from Cuisinart, Chargers ramekins and Napkins from Crate and Barrel (I loved their spring line), candy in ramekins is from Walmart (their easter candy is color coordinated which made selecting it easier- included edible grass), the small pots were actually the dessert dished from Logan’s Steakhouse that I collected,  watering can is from Michaels, and the lovely flowers are from Mike.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment