Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Goodies

Mike and I hadn't been able to spend the last 2 Valentine's Day together, so even though Mike isn't crazy about it, I tried to make this past one extra special for him.

1st, I had a treat basket ready and waiting for him in his car in the morning (including an extras container to share with his coworkers).
The basket included:
  • Hershey Kisses with caramel
  • Cookies (store bought - but Mike loves these)
  • Fudge (home-made using Carnation's Famous Fudge Recipe)
  • Roses made from fruit-roll-ups
  • Chocolate covered strawberries









I brought left over cheesecake (from the Valentine's Dessert - see below) and other left-overs to work.


Mike made me Chicken Parmesan for dinner and after dinner...


Our Dessert - Cheesecake!






And finally his gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment