Friday, September 24, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang Book Review

While I don't take the time to read as much as I would like, while we were in the Bahamas I had plenty of time to read Chelsea Handler's latest book. While I would read quickly through the 1st chapter, the rest was pretty humorous. Especially good for a lazy beach read. I've heard her previous book "Are you there vodka it's me Chelsea" is even better - so I may pick that up soon. The book tells a couple real life stories in a comically detailed fashion. You may stop all-of-a-sudden and find out you just spent an hour reading about one day of her life. The best part of the book are her relationships with people and her ability to make any situation funny. She cares too much about people who you think maybe she shouldn't and plays hilariously cruel jokes on loved ones.

The best part of the book: Chunk. I have since found out that she has given her dog a "voice" through his own twitter account. Follow him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment