Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Loving Navy Right Now

Apparently, so were the stars on the red carpet. Red carpet style is really the only thing I look at (the morning after an awards ceremony). I like seeing who rocked it, and equally as much, who really didn’t.
Here’s a look at my favorite- complete with navy nail polish. See a closeup on the dress here.

I was hoping to wear this lovely dress to a wedding the 1st week of October, but it’s sold out! I’m now on the hunt for a different navy dress - to wear with some neutral pumps or booties.

This dress is from www.modcloth.com for less than $50!! i was really excited to try this site out for their seemingly great prices and return/exchange policies. Maybe something esle will come out that I like before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment