Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Shopping!

If you were out like I was today here's my advice.

1. Check to see if the sales are online too! Old navy did it - which was far better than going to the store opening at 12 am.
2. Check to see if your deals are door busters/early bird/all day/ all weekend. I went to target around 7 am and it was actually pleasant! Got some great buys too!
3. Start with coffee or a treat to yourself. I am much merrier when I have an eggnog latte from Starbucks.
4. Wrapping paper. Michael's has great sales (we're talking 50% off especially if you bring their coupon in the Thursday ad) for gift wrap, boxes, and decorations.
5. Don't forget the pooch! Petsmart does 50% off holiday toys. Here's a secret - they are their normal fav toys and treats with santa gear. What could be better? I loaded up on toys for all the pups in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment