Monday, January 10, 2011

My Style Expert

Today, I thought I'd just write a quick post boasting one of my favorite style blogs. If you watch the Today Show, you may be familiar with Bobbie's Buzz. I started watching the 4th hour while getting ready for my 1st job out college where I worked late hours (I love Hoda - I'll explain why another time) while getting ready for the day. It didn't take long for me to look forward to Bobbies Thomas's segments. She's young and professional and kinda funny at times. She always has something new and timely to talk about - hence "buzz".

Now that I work more normal hours, I can keep up with her great finds and style advice on her blog -- bobbie.com

One final thing- she usually presents trends/styles in a way anyone could try. She usually finds the designer option and an everyday option to try out a style. Sometimes its a great find at H&M, sometimes its DIY.

Here's one from the Christmas season on creative gift wrapping. You know I love that :)
http://bobbie.com/2010/12/bobbies-minute-buzz-pretty-presents/

No comments:

Post a Comment