Monday, January 17, 2011

Cleaning is the worst

It's a new year and while I'm not setting any firm resolutions, I am taking the idea of a clean start to review my cleaning schedule. It seems overwhelming to think of all the things that I need to do daily/weekly around the house - and many times I try to do it all in one or two evenings or all on a Sunday.

The other day I discovered this bloggers cleaning schedule. I like thinking of things in small doses. Picking up toys (in my case dog toys and my things that have found themselves out of place) daily with a basket seems totally doable. I'm trying this out because a couple small tasks and one large task each day seems way faster and easier than trying to do it all at once. I definitely recommend, checking this out if you need a little structure to your cleaning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment